To go Greek or not to go Greek. That is the question.
Is there a difference between Greek yogurt and standard yogurt? Yes, there is. Read on to see how they offer different health benefits.
• Protein: Average around 20 grams
• Carbohydrates: 9-11 grams
• Contains 50% less sodium than standard yogurt.
• Its thick and creamy consistency makes this the better yogurt to use for dips.
• Protein: Average between 10-12 grams
• Carbohydrates: 15-17 grams
• Calcium: 2-3 times more than Greek yogurt
Whether you choose to go Greek or not, yogurt is a great snack or dessert alternative.