Blue Cheese Dressing
|2||Ounce||blue cheese crumbles (about 1/2 cup)|
|2||Pound||chicken breast tenders|
|4||Tablespoon||hot sauce such as Frank's or Goya|
|1 1⁄2||Tablespoon||cider vinegar|
- Cut celery into thin sticks.
- Soak celery in a bowl of ice and cold water at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- In a bowl whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, worchestershire sauce and stir in blue cheese (dressing will not be smooth).
- Dressing may be made 8 hours ahead chilled and covered.
- Marinate the chicken tenders with the oil, hot sauce and vinegar for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water.
- When the strips are done marinating, skewer them for grilling.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill chicken tenders on an oiled rack set 5-6" over glowing coals until cooked through and golden brown, 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve chicken tenders warm or at room temperature with dressing and celery sticks, and Tabasco or hot sauce on the side.