Peanut Butter Cookies
|1||Cup||organic brown sugar (firmly packed)|
|1||Cup||organic granulated sugar|
|2⁄3||jar||organic peanut butter (16 oz. jar)|
|3 1⁄2||Cup||organic whole wheat flour|
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt and peanut butter in a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs one at a time mixing on low until incorporated.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda then add into butter mixture.
- You may add in nuts, dried fruit and/or chocolate chips at this time.
- Mix until just incorporated.
- Scoop into desired shape and place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320° for about 10-15 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes and turn cookie sheet around.
- Continue baking until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and carefully move wax paper onto a cooling rack.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- When completely cool, place into an air tight container or you may freeze for 1 month.
- This cookie dough can be frozen raw for up to 3 months and defrosted as needed.