Brie with Warm Pecan Brown Sugar Glaze
|1||Each||round of brie, approximately 14 oz.|
|1⁄2||Cup||golden brown sugar (packed)|
|1⁄4||Cup||unsalted butter (1/2 stick)|
|1⁄2||Cup||toasted pecan halves (spiced pecans add nice complexity)|
- Take the brie out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Heat a pot and combine the sugar, butter, cream, vanilla and salt.
- Allow it to come to a boil and cook until syrupy.
- Add in the pecans.
- Spoon the mixture over the room temperature brie.
- Serve with apple slices, crackers and bread.