Roy's Char Siu Style Baby Back Ribs
|2||Tablespoon||fresh gingerm grated|
|2||Tablespoon||Chinese 5 spice|
|2||Tablespoon||red food coloring|
|3||Pound||rack of baby back pork ribs or pork spare ribs|
- In a mixing bowl rub together all of the marinade ingredients until well combined.
- Coat ribs well on all sides and allow to marinate for at least 6 hours in refrigerator or overnight is better.
- The marinade will begin to melt, keep ribs covered with char siu marinade.
- Heat oven to 250°.
- Prepare a baking pan lined with foil.
- Use a metal baking rack that fits in the baking pan.
- Place marinated baby back ribs on the metal rack.
- Pour excess marinade on ribs.
- Place in the oven on the lowest rack.
- Bake slowly for approximately 1 hour or until the meat become fork tender (If ribs start to become too dark, cover loosely with foil).
- Remove from oven and let cool slight before cutting.