|Recipe Categories||Asian |
|1⁄2||Pound||Dried rice stick noodles, medium width|
|8||Tablespoon||rice wine vinegar|
|1⁄3||Pound||Shrimp, 21/25 count, peeled deveined|
|3⁄4||Cup||Tofu, firm, 1/2 inch piences|
|1 1⁄2||Cup||bean sprouts|
|12||stalk||Sliced garlic chives,cut 1 inch pieces|
|1||Teaspoon||Ground dried thai chili|
|1⁄4||Cup||Peanuts, chopped roasted|
- Soak Rice stick noodles in large bowl of warm water for until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain rice stick noodles well.
- Heat oil in large non stick pan over high heat. Add in shrimp, tofu, radishes, and paprika, sauté until the shrimp cook through, approx. 2 minutes.
- Add in egg and stir until set, breaking up with a spoon.
- Add in drained rice stick noodles, bean sprouts, green onions, fish sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar.
- Cook until the noodles are heated and absorb the sauces.
- Finish with peanuts and lime juice.
Serve with extra fish sauce, lime wedges.