|Recipe Categories||Desserts |
|6||each||nectarines, firm but ripe, halved, pitted|
|1||each||8 oz. container sour cream|
When using an outdoor grill, add a handful of fresh charcoal to the embers after serving the main course; when it’s time to cook the nectarines, the fire should be at the right temperature. Remember to brush the grill clean before adding the fruit.
- Whisk ½ cup honey, vinegar, and vanilla in small bowl.
- Whisk sour cream and 2 Tbsp. honey in medium bowl to blend.
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat).
- Brush nectarines with half of glaze.
- Grill until heated through, turning occasionally, about 4 minutes. While the nectarines are grilling, have your guests toast their 2 marshmallows.
- Give each of your guests 2 pieces of graham cracker and have them sandwich their toasted marshmallows.
- Arrange 2 nectarine halves, cut side up, on each plate. Drizzle with remaining glaze. Spoon some crème fraiche mixture into the center of each nectarine half and serve with marshmallow graham cracker sandwiches.
Glaze and crème fraiche mixture can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and store separately. Refrigerate crème fraiche mixture. Rewhisk both before using.