Vegetarian Smokey Pumpkin Burritos
|8||each||large spinach tortilla|
|2||Package||microwaveable spanish rice|
| ||each||cilantro sprigs as needed|
|8||each||foil sheets approximately 12" square|
|1||each||recipe spicy pumpkin chili: see recipe below|
|1||each||recipe guacamole: see recipe below|
- Lightly heat a spinach tortilla in a warm pan, or in the microwave in a damp cloth. Lay the burrito over a sheet of aluminum foil. Make sure the foil is slightly larger than the tortilla.
- Spoon some rice onto the tortilla in the top 1/3 of the tortilla. Layer a spoon of pumpkin chili mixture over the rice.
- Finish with a dallop of guacamole and sourcream and a few sprigs of cilantro.
- Fold over the tortilla ends and then roll up the burrito. Secure it by rolling it in the foil and twisting the edges of the foil on the ends.
- Serve with extra limes, guacamole , sourcream and hot sauce.