|4||Ounce||dark chocolate, chopped|
|4||Ounce||milk chocolate, chopped|
| ||each||Cocoa powder as needed|
| ||each||chopped nuts as needed|
| ||each||powdered sugar as needed|
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil.
- Pour over chopped chocolate. Wait 3 minutes, then stir until smooth. Mixture may need to be heated over low heat, stirring until combined.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When chocolate mixture is firm, use a spoon to form balls the size of large grapes. It may be necessary to refrigerate mixture to firm up the chocolate for scooping.
- Place chocolate balls in the refrigerator to firm, about two hours.
- Roll chilled chocolate mixture with hands into smooth balls.
- Roll in garnish of your choice.
- Store in a cool place.