Strawberries Coeur à la Crème
|8||Ounce||cream cheese softened|
|1||Pound||fresh strawberries, quartered or raspberries|
| ||each||sugar or vanilla sugar|
| ||each||Gran Marnier|
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth. Combine with the sour cream.
- Whip the heavy cream until you have soft peaks. Fold the heavy cream into the cream cheese sour cream mixture.
- Stir in vanilla. Reserve.
- Sprinkle the halved strawberries with sugar and a dash of Gran Marnier.
- Using dessert glasses, layer the cream cheese mixture with the strawberries. Garnish with a nice whole strawberry or a few raspberries.