Save time and take care of your pharmacy needs while you grocery shop. Foodland has eight convenient pharmacy locations located on Oahu at Kailua , Kapolei and Laie , Kauai at Princeville and Waipouli , Maui at Pukalani , and the Big Island at Waimea and Sack N Save Puainako .
- Our pharmacists are glad to assist you with any health inquiries you might have.
- We offer brand name and generic drugs.
- Adult vaccinations and flu vaccinations are also available. Check out our updated list of upcoming Flu Shot Clinics available at your local Foodland and view our Influenza FAQ's here .
- We welcome AARP, Aloha Care, Anthem, Argus, BlueCross/BlueShield, Caremark, Catalyst, Express Script, HMA, HMAA, HMSA, Hawaii Electricians Health, Hawaii Health Care, Kaiser, Kapiolani Health Hawaii, Medco, Medicaid, Member Health, PAID PCS, Pacific Care, Pharmacare, Prime Therapeutic, Queen’s Hawaii Care, Queen’s Island Care, Queen’s Preferred, Restat (UHA), Rx America, Summerlin, Tricare, Unicare, United Health Care, University Health Alliance, Welfare Fund, and More.
- You'll also have the extra benefit of earning Maika`i Points on your pharmacy purchases.
- If you are a first time customer to our pharmacy, feel free to call us before you stop by or have your doctor call us to coordinate your prescription.
Be sure to check out our featured blogs from Pat the Pharmacist , like this first aid guideline: Common Injuries While Adventuring in Hawaii .