|1||Pound||lump crab meat|
|1⁄2||Teaspoon||Old Bay Seasoning|
|1⁄2||Teaspoon||Coleman's English Dry Mustard|
|1||Pinch||freshly ground pepper|
| ||Each||vegetable oil, for frying|
- Combine crab, egg, mayo, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Form into balls using a 1/3-cup measure.
- Gently roll the balls in panko and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Gently pan-fry on medium high for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemons and your favorite sauce.