Ham and Cheese Corn Bread Cakes
|4||Cup||buttermilk pancake mix|
|2 1⁄2||Cup||ham, diced into small pieces (about 8 oz.)|
|2 1⁄2||Cup||cheddar cheese, grated (about 7 oz)|
|1⁄2||Cup||green onions, chopped|
|1 1⁄2||Cup||butter, melted|
| ||Each||cheddar cheese, grated, as needed|
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the diced ham, cheese and chopped green onions and mix until well coated with the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl, mix together the milk and eggs.
- Add milk mixture to the dry ingredients and blend until just combined.
- Spray grease into a large cup muffin pan.
- Portion 1 cup of mixture into each muffin cavity.
- Top with some grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 340° for 20 minutes or until center is firm.
- Check with skewer inserted into the center of the cake.
- It should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes before eating.