Baileys Irish Cream Brownies
Irish and non-Irish eyes alike will be smiling after just one bite!
|1||box||Betty Crocker Super Moist German Chocolate Cake Mix, 18.25 oz.|
|6||Cup||powdered sugar, sifted|
|3||block||butter, 12 oz.|
|1⁄4||Cup||Baileys Irish Cream|
|4 1⁄2||Teaspoon||vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" x 9" square cake pan with non stick coating.
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter and evaporated milk.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done, do not over bake.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Combine the powdered sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment and beat on high until light and fluffy,
- Scrape down the bowl.
- On low speed add in the milk, Baileys Irish Cream and vanilla extract and beat until completely incorporated.
- Remove from the mixer and store in an air tight container.
- If using right away, do not refrigerate; if storing for later, place in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Spread the frosting over the completely cooled brownies and serve.