A hearty salad featuring local produce, perfect for summer!
|4||each||heads Manoa Lettuce|
|1⁄4||Cup||Blue Cheese Dressing|
|3||each||bacon strips, chopped|
|2||stalk||green onion, sliced|
|1⁄4||Cup||French's fried onions|
|2||Tablespoon||fresh basil, torn|
|3||each||Kunia Roma Tomatoes|
- Wash the Manoa lettuce, shake off excess water, and tear into pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice into quarters.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing and arrange on plates.
- Artfully garnish the greens with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve this with a crusty French Baguette or Ciabatta, and you have a wonderful deconstructed BLT Sandwich!