A Hawaii local favorite noodle dish that is as fun to make as it is to eat!
|1⁄2||Pound||char siu or roast pork, thinly sliced|
|1⁄2||Pound||ham, thinly sliced|
|1||piece(s)||thumb-sized piece ginger, minced|
|1⁄2||Cup||thinly sliced carrots|
|1⁄2||Cup||thinly sliced celery|
|2||stalk||green onion, in 1-inch lengths|
|1||Package||chow fun(n) noodles, cooked - 12 oz.|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry meat with ginger until lightly browned. Add carrots, celery, onion; cook until half-done.
- Add bean sprouts stir lightly. Remove every thing from pan.
- Heat pan and add in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add chow fun(n); cook 1 minute or until desired level of browning on edges of noodles is acheived.
- Toss in the meat and vegetable mixture. Taste and add more oyster sauce or soy sauce if desired.
- Garnish with green onion just before serving.