Fried Garlic Pork Chops
Another local favorite that's great for pupus or a meal!
|1⁄2||Cup||All Purpose Flour|
|4||each||center-cut pork loin rib chops 7 oz., 3/4 inch thick|
|Dash||Hawaiian salt as needed|
|Dash||fresh ground pepper|
|Each||Vegetable or Peanut oil|
- Mix flour, cornstarch, garlic salt, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork chops in flour mixture (do not shake off excess).
- Pour vegetable or peanut oil in a heavy gauge frying pan to a 1/2 inch depth.
- Heat the oil to medium high, about 350˚.
- Fry pork chops in oil until golden brown and cooked through (about 5 minutes per side).