Fruit and Granola Parfait
Add some fresh Hawaiian Crown “Sweet Gold” Pineapple, locally grown mango, papaya, strawberries & Anahola Granola to make it a Local Tropical Fruit Salad Yogurt Parfait!
Don't forget to check out Chef Keoni Chang's Eat Local Challenge Menu & Recipes for great ideas to Eat Local in Hawaii!
|4||each||6 oz. single size vanilla yogurt|
|4||Cup||assorted, in season fruit, cut and sliced|
|4||each||serving glasses (about 10 oz. in volume)|
- Line up the glasses.
- Start by adding in a layer of fruit.
- Neatly pour a layer of yogurt over the fruit.
- Sprinkle on a layer of granola.
- Repeat with one more layer of fruit, yogurt and granola.
- Garnish with a few nice pieces of fruit.
- Serve with spoons.
If you are going to make this a day ahead, only add the granola on top as a garnish right before serving or it will become soggy.