Grilled Lemongrass Pork Spareribs
|1⁄2||Cup||green onions (white and pale green parts only), chopped|
|3||Tablespoon||golden brown sugar|
|9||Tablespoon||vegetable oil, divided|
|6||Pound||pork spare rib tips cut into 1-2" section|
|Each||Extra lime, fresh basil and cilantro sprigs for garnish|
- Mix first 7 ingredients and 6 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Add pork chops to marinade, turn several times to coat evenly, then crown together in single layer.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Prepare barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Brush grill rack with remaining 3 tablespoons oil.
- Grill pork with marinade still clinging to meat until slightly charred and cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Transfer pork to cutting board.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place on a platter and garnish with a squeeze of lime juice, chopped basil and cilantro sprigs.