A delicious recipe to share on Valentine's Day or any special occasion!
|2||stick||unsalted butter, slightly softened|
|8||Clove||garlic, peeled and minced|
|1⁄4||Cup||fresh parsley leaves, chopped|
|1||each||juice of one lemon|
| ||each||salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Keep in a cool place until ready to use.
- If you do not have a food processor, allow the butter to become very soft, then vigorously mix.
- Heat a grill to medium high. Split the lobster tails in half down the center. Slather the flesh with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- When the grill is ready, place the lobsters on the grill shell side down. The butter will melt and start to flavor the lobster meat.
- After two minutes, flip the lobster over, flesh side down. Be careful, the butter will drip and you will get flare ups.
- Allow the lobster flesh to get grill marks, and the shell edges should slightly char, about 2-3 minutes.
- When the lobster meat is opaque, slather the flesh side once more with extra butter and place the tails on a platter.
- Serve with extra garlic butter on the side and lemon wedges.