Hearty and full of great flavors, this Grilled Rib Eye recipe is a winner!
|Recipe Categories||Beef |
|4||each||cloves garlic, chopped|
|2||Tablespoon||Italian parsley, chopped|
|1||stick||unsalted butter, softened (1/2 cup)|
|1⁄2||Cup||finely chopped parsley|
|2||Tablespoon||fresh lemon juice|
- Combine garlic, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate the steak overnight.
- Heat a grill. On the high setting, grill the steak approximately 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes. Slather with a slab of prepared Garlic Butter. Mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes and asparagus make a nice garnish. Serve with extra lemon wedges on the side.
- Combine ingredients and reserve for use.
- Extra butter can be kept in the refrigerator for one week.