Iced Blueberry Tea
A fun summer drink that incorporates the great flavors of blueberry and lemon!
|each||Prepared iced tea|
Blueberry Drink Base
|4||Cup||fresh or dry-packed frozen blueberries, rinsed and drained|
- Place blueberries in a saucepan with water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Set sieve or colander lined with cheesecloth over a bowl and pour in the blueberry mixture.
- Gently press out the juice with a spoon or by twisting the cheesecloth.
- Add in the lemon juice.
- Pour into covered jar and chill. Store in refrigerator.
- Add three teaspoons blueberry drink base to each glass of prepared iced tea.
- Stir well and garnish with a lemon slice, mint, and fresh berries.
Blueberry drink base can also be served over ice cream.