Kalua Pig Nachos
A quick and easy recipe for this local favorite that is so ono!
|1||bag||white corn tortilla chips|
|1||Cup||shredded sharp cheddar|
|1||container||Kalua Pork, room temperature and shredded|
|1||Cup||sour cream seasoned to taste with chili pepper water|
|1⁄2||Cup||green onion, chopped|
|1⁄4||Cup||sliced bottled jalepeno|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Create even layers of chips, cheese, and kalua pork.
- Place platter in the oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a trivet or heatproof surface.
- Top nachos with lomi salmon, guacamole, sour cream, green onions, and jalapeno slices and serve hot.