Kalua Pork Sandwich with Pineapple Cole Slaw and Taro Bun
Three local favorites in one
|1||Package||taro buns or regular hamburger buns, 8-12 ct|
|1||each||kalua pork, 14 oz.|
|Each||pineapple coleslaw (see recipe)|
|1||Cup||lilikoi pineapple barbecue sauce|
- Heat the kalua pork, and have the rest of the ingredients ready.
- Serve family style and let each make their own.
- Or evenly portion the pork on the bottom half of the buns.
- Place a dollop of lilikoi barbecue sauce on the pork. Click here for the recipe
- Evenly portion the coleslaw on the pork.
- Top with a bun.