An easy-to-make, refreshing dessert to to share with friends and family!
|1||Can||condensed milk (14 oz.)|
|1||Cup||frozen limeade concentrate, thawed|
|2||each||limes, zest and juice|
|1||each||9" graham cracker crumb pie shell|
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, limeade, lime zest and juice, and eggs.
- Whisk together until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Combine sour cream and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Spread over the top of the pie.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices.