A dessert the enitre family will love
| ||Each||macadamia nut ice cream|
| ||Each||mocha almond fudge ice cream|
| ||Each||rocky road ice cream|
| ||Each||caramel sauce|
| ||Each||chocolate fudge sauce|
| ||Each||Cool Whip whipped topping, 12 oz. tub|
| ||Each||ginger wafer cookie|
| ||Each||Pepperidge Farms piroutte cookie|
| ||Each||Mauna Loa caramel clusters|
| ||Each||Butterfinger stix|
| ||Each||Maraschino cherry|
| ||Each||coconut shavings|
| ||Each||coffeeglazed whole macadamia nuts|
- This recipe offers a new and inventive way to serve ice cream.
- No specific measurements are listed so feel free to change, add or delete any of the item listed to fit your preference.
- Be creative and have fun!
- Scoop one of each flavor ice cream onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce onto the macadamia nut and mocha almond fudge ice creams.
- Drizzle the fudge sauce onto the rocky road ice cream.
- Dollop each scoop of ice cream with whipped topping.
- Garnish the macadamia nut ice cream with ginger wafer cookie and the pirouette cookie.
- Garnish the mocha almond fudge ice cream with a caramel cluster.
- Garnish the rocky road ice cream with the Butterfinger stix and a maraschino cherry.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over entire sundae along with coarsely chopped coffee glazed macadamia nuts.
- Serve immediately!