A recipe for this local favorite that melts in your mouth!
|4||piece(s)||butterfish, 7 oz|
- To make the misoyaki marinade, bring sake, mirin and sugar to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in miso until well incorporated. Allow to cool.
- Generously marinade butterfish in misoyaki marinade for 48-72 hours.
- Pre-heat oven at 450 and bake fish for 5-8 minutes.
- When fish is almost cooked broil for an additional 2-3 minutes until well caramelized. Make sure you watch the fish closely since it can burn quickly.