Our tangy glaze makes this dish a winner
|Recipe Categories||Pork |
|1||each||14-16 lb. fully cooked, spiral cut smoked ham on the bone|
|1||Cup||light brown sugar, packed|
|1⁄4||Cup||orange juice, freshly squeezed|
- Preheat the oven to 350'.
- Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Add the marmalade, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice; process until smooth.
- Pout the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- If you don't have a food processor, finely mince the garlic, and combine all ingredients.
- If you like a little charring, at the last 5 minutes turn on the broiler and lightly char the ham.