Oven Roasted Mushrooms
An easy-to-make side dish to complement any dinner!
|Recipe Categories||Side Dishes|
|6||Ounce||assorted mushrooms, trimmed and cut into 1" pieces|
|4||Tablespoon||extra virgin olive oil|
|1⁄2||Teaspoon||fresh thyme, chopped|
|1||Pinch||salt & pepper, to taste|
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Place oven rack to the highest position that is closest to the broiler.
- Toss cleaned mushrooms with the oil, garlic, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place in a 9’’ x 13’’ baking pan.
- Open the oven and place the pan on the rack, positioning the pan directly under the broiler element.
- Leave the oven ajar. (This will ensure that the broiler element stays hot.)
- Roast the mushrooms for 6 minutes.
- Remove and reserve.
- Before serving, sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Optional: Garnish with grated parmesan.