Chef Keoni Chang shares his hearty pan-fried pork chops topped off with a sweet and spicy summer salsa!
|Recipe Categories||Pork |
|4||each||center cut pork chops|
| ||each||garlic salt and pepper to taste|
|1||each||jalapeño, finely minced|
|4||each||red ruby plums, seeded and diced into 1/4" pieces|
|1⁄4||Cup||red onion, finely chopped|
|1||Clove||garlic, finely minced|
|1⁄4||Cup||diced yellow or red tomato|
|3||Tablespoon||extra-virgin olive oil|
| ||each||salt and freshly ground pepper|
- Season the pork chops with garlic salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour then pat off excess.
- Heat the oil to medium high heat.
- Fry the pork chops until they are evenly golden on each side about 3 minutes per side for ¾’ chops.
- Drain on a paper towel then serve with the plum salsa.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.