Roy's Wok Charred Vegetables with Tofu and Sesame Miso Sauce
A great accompaniment to meat, fish, or poultry
|2||Tablespoon||organic garlic, finely chopped|
|1||Teaspoon||organic ginger, finely grated|
|1||Cup||snap peas, cut into 1" pieces|
|6||each||asparagus, cut into 2" pieces|
|2||Cup||organic mixed red, green and orange bell peppers, julienned|
|1||Cup||choi sum leaves and stems, cut into 1" pieces|
|1||Cup||Hamakua mushrooms, cut into 1' pieces|
|3||Tablespoon||garlic chives, roughly chopped|
|14||Ounce||organic firm tofu, drained well and broken into pieces|
- In a bowl combine all of the miso sauce ingredients together and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Heat wok with sesame and peanut oil until smoking.
- Add garlic, ginger and all of the vegetables reserving the tofu until the end.
- Stir fry all vegetables for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add miso sauce and tofu.
- Combine quickly until coated well and serve.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.