Sweet Potato Salad With Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette
Beautiful colors and amazing flavors make this Sweet Potato salad a great dish for sharing!
|1||Pound||Okinawan sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1” chunks|
|1||Pound||regular sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1” chunks|
|1⁄8||Cup||cilantro leaves, chopped|
|1||each||juice from 1 lime|
|each||salt and pepper to taste|
|1||each||Red pepper, seeded and cut into 1” slices|
|1||Tablespoon||Scallions, thinly sliced|
|1||Tablespoon||ginger, peeled and chopped|
|1⁄3||Cup||extra virgin olive oil|
- Place the peeled sweet potatoes in a pot and cover with water.
- Salt the water and simmer the potatoes until just tender, about 7-10 minutes (do not overcook or the salad will be mushy and fall apart).
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add all ingredients and toss to incorporate.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and bring to room temperature before serving.