Local Slang Reusable Foldaway Bag
Hawaii's favorite local slang covers this fun reusable foldaway grocery bag. From "Da Kine" to "Get Choke," we think "mo' Bettah" you "Hele On" before they're "All Pau!"
Now available in a foldaway variety!
This bag folds away right into itself, making it easy to keep in your pocket, purse or backpack! It even comes with a caribiner to clip on so you won't forget it!
About This Product
- 15″w x 14″h unfolded
- 2″w x 3.5″h folded
- 20″ handles
- Folds back into attached pouch
- Easily fits into a pocket or purse
- Black background
- Multicolored print
Materials & Construction
- Durable PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Sturdy handles can hold up to 25 lbs.
- Included Caribiner clips onto a keychain, belt loop, etc.
- Easy to hand wash & hang to dry!