Join Chef Keoni in his home kitchen as he demonstrates how to make Kalua Pork Potato Hash and "Leftover" Fried Rice and Eggs.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
Kalua Pork Potato Hash:
- 6 oz. Kalua Pork (store bought, or make your own with our recipe at Foodland.com)
- 2-3 Russet Potatoes (peeled, cooked and roughly mashed)
- 1 small Round Onion
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
“Leftover” Fried Rice:
- 3 cups Cooked Rice (day old is preferred)
- 1 cup Portuguese Sausage or Bacon
- ½ cup Frozen Peas (defrosted)
- ½ cup Green Onions
- 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- Shoyu, to taste
- Oyster Sauce, to taste
- Sesame Oil, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
• 8 Eggs
• Hot sauce of your choice
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.