Join Chef Keoni in his home kitchen as he demonstrates how to make Larb, a Thai dish of ground protein seasoned with bright flavors of fresh mint and cilantro.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 2-3 Limes
- Fish Sauce
- A few tablespoons Light Brown Sugar, Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1-½ pounds Ground Pork, Turkey or Chicken
- 1 Shallot or Small Red Onion
- 2-3 sprigs Thai Basil or Regular Basil
- 2-3 sprigs Mint
- 2-3 Green Onions
- 2-3 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 small Red Thai Chile or Hawaiian Chile or Dry Chili Flakes
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves or bottled Chopped Garlic
- Neutral cooking oil (Peanut, Canola, Grapeseed, or Avocado Oil)
- 8 small Lettuce leaves (Iceberg, Manoa or Green Leaf)
- 1/4 wedge Cabbage
- 1 Cucumber (English or Japanese)
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 2 Kaffir Lime leaves
Your ingredients are just a click away!
Click here to shop online for this recipe with
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every first Wednesday of the month from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.