Join Chef Keoni in his home kitchen as he demonstrates how to make Rigatoni with Pork Ragu.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 lb. dry Rigatoni (or other short pasta)
- Salt, as needed
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Ground Pork
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seeds
- 1 bottle of tomato-based Pasta Sauce, or 28 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 2-3 sprigs fresh Basil
- 3 sprigs fresh Parsley (Italian or regular)
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz. Ricotta Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
- Dry Chili Flakes, as needed
Your ingredients are just a click away!
Click here to shop online for this recipe with
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.