Join Chef Keoni in his home kitchen as he demonstrates how to make Crispy Skin Salmon with Citrus Ponzu, Choi Sum and a Quick Cucumber Namasu.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 tablespoons Neutral-flavored Oil (like Vegetable, Grapeseed or Peanut), plus more as needed
- 1 ½ lbs. Salmon filet, Skin on
- Salt and Pepper, as needed
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1/8 cup Shoyu or Tamari
- 1/8 cup Mirin
Quick Cucumber Namasu:
- 1 large Cucumber
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 cup + 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Choi Sum with Oyster Sauce:
- 1 bunch Choi Sum (or about 6 pieces baby Bok Choy)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- Gari (pink pickled sushi ginger)
- Cooked Rice to serve with meal
Your ingredients are just a click away!
Click here to shop online for this recipe with
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.