Join Chef Keoni in his home kitchen as he demonstrates how to make Pork Adobo, Crispy Brussels Sprouts and a Tomato Onion Salad.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 pounds Pork belly or pork butt, sliced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 head Garlic, sliced in half longways
- ¾ cup Distilled vinegar
- ¾ cup Shoyu
- ¾ cup Water or chicken stock
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 5 Bay leaves
Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, stems trimmed and cut in half
- 2 Anchovy fillets, chopped
- ½ Lemon
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, as needed
- Optional: fresh jalapeno slices
Tomato Onion Salad
- 3 large ripe Tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 sweet onion (Maui, Ewa or other), sliced
- Patis or fish sauce, as needed
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 5-6 sprigs Chinese parsley
Serve with your favorite style of rice too!
Your ingredients are just a click away!
Click here to shop online for this recipe with
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.