Join Chef Keoni live from the new Foodland Farms at Ka Makana Ali`i as he demonstrates how to make Beef Broccoli and Pork Hash Patties.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 3 tablespoons rice wine or soju
- 3 tablespoons shoyu
- 1 pound chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips, against the grain
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- (1) 10-12 inch sauté pan or wok
Pork Hash Patties
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup fresh shrimp, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon shoyu
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, chopped
- Vegetable oil as needed for frying
- (1) 10-12 inch sauté pan
Your ingredients are just a click away!
Click here to shop online for this recipe with
Tune in to Home Cooking with Foodland every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
Click here to register.