Gas Station Attendant
Job Description: Gas Station Attendants are responsible for cashiering, collecting cash payments from customers and making change, or charging purchases to customers' credit cards and providing customers with receipts. They clean, collect, and dispose outside trash. They order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods, and provide assistance and customer service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to frequently lift 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must successfully pass Math and Cashier Test.
Interested in this Position?:
Apply online by clicking the "Application" tab above and complete the online application.
Also, application forms are available at any Foodland or Sack N Save store location or you can also print our downloadable application form.
Application forms may be sent to Foodland in the following ways:
- Submitted Online
- Faxed to (808) 737-6952
- Submitted in any Foodland or Sack N Save store location in Hawaii
- Mailed to:
Attn: Human Resources
3536 Harding Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Application: Application For Employment