Job Description: Meat cutters are responsible for ensuring the meat cases are well-stocked with fresh, high-quality meat and poultry products for our customers. They receive, stock, cut, grind, wrap, weigh, price, and attractively merchandise meat department products. They also order and stock prepackaged deli items and frozen food products that fall under the meat department. They ensure proper inventory control and product rotation to maximize product freshness and availability, while minimizing waste. They assist customers with special requests and answer questions about our meat products and services. Meat cutters work with equipment like meat saws, slicers, grinders, wrapping machines, and knives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must successfully pass apprentice/training program.
Interested in this Position?:
Apply online by clicking the "Application" tab above and complete the online application.
Also, application forms are available at any Foodland or Sack N Save store location or you can also print our downloadable application form.
Application forms may be sent to Foodland in the following ways:
- Submitted Online
- Faxed to (808) 737-6952
- Submitted in any Foodland or Sack N Save store location in Hawaii
- Mailed to:
Attn: Human Resources
3536 Harding Ave.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Application: Application For Employment