|Recipe Categories||Desserts |
|3||each||Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|3||each||Washington Delicious apples, peeled, cored, cut to 1/2 inch slices|
|1⁄2||Cup||light brown sugar|
|1⁄3||Cup||light brown sugar|
|6||Tablespoon||chilled butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|1⁄4||Cup||coarsely chopped walnuts|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Place into 7 to 8-ounce lightly buttered ramekins.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- Cut the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake crisps for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream.