Arare Crusted Ahi with Watercress and Tomato Salad
- Heat a non stick pan on medium high heat.
- Crust one side of the ahi. Place the canola oil in the pan. Gently lay the crusted side of ahi into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Turn over and cook for 20 seconds more. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Place the watercress into a chilled mixing bowl.
- Add in the tomatoes, salt, pepper, pickled ginger and green onions.
- Add in 2 tablespoons dressing and mix gently to incorporate.
Plate individually, drizzling a little more dressing on the plate for sauce. Alternately, make large batches and serve family-style.