4heads Manoa Lettuce
3local Roma Tomatoes
1⁄4 cupBlue Cheese Dressing
3bacon strips, chopped
2green onion, sliced
1⁄4 cupFrench's fried onions
2 tablespoonsfresh basil, torn
- Wash the Manoa lettuce, shake off excess water, and tear into pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice into quarters.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing and arrange on plates.
- Artfully garnish the greens with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve this with a crusty French Baguette or Ciabatta, and you have a wonderful deconstructed BLT Sandwich!