Blue Cheese Bacon Burger
- Shape 4 patties with your hands, making them just larger than the diameter of the buns.
- Cover with plastic and set aside in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper and place on hot grill.
- Cook for 3 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Place hot on toasted Kaiser roll. (Spread mustard on ahead of time.)
- Layer with two slices of warm bacon, sprinkle with bleu cheese, then layer with lettuce, tomato and onion.
Serve with BBQ sauce or avocado on the side.