Broiled Salmon with Cucumber, Radish Salad
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the salmon fillets on a foil lined oven pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the salmon on an oven rack 6" below the broiler element.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables and herbs.
- In a bowl, whisk together vinegar (or lime juice), oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all vegetable (except avocado) and herbs with the dressing.
- Divide the salad between 2 salad plates, making a nest.
- Place the salmon over the salad.
- Finish the salmon with slices of avocado placed neatly on top of the salmon.
- Note: You may also finish the salad with extra herbs, crumbled feta or blue cheese.