Chocolate Butter Mochi
1⁄2 cupmelted butter
3 tablespoonscocoa powder
1 tablespoonbaking soda
1 3⁄4 cupsugar
2 cupsmochiko flour
1 cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 canevaporated milk (12 oz.)
1 cancoconut milk (12 oz.)
2large eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoonsvanilla extract
- Sift together mochiko, sugar, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Melt butter with the chocolate chips.
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add chocolate to the milk mixture and stir.
- Pour the wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan or 2 8x8 pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes. Cool before slicing.