A perfect way to add some zing to chicken and meat
|1⁄2||Cup||garlic, coarsely chopped|
|1⁄2||Cup||fresh oregano leaves, coarsely chopped (roughly one fresh herb pack from store. Use leaves and all tender parts)|
|1||Tablespoon||sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar|
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined in a mixing bowl.
- Marinate chicken for 6 hours or more.
- Prepare indirect grill and cook until done.
- Makes enough marinade for 2 lbs. of chicken.