1 teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
1⁄4 cupbread crumbs
1⁄4 cupreal mayonnaise
1 poundlump crab meat
1⁄2 teaspoonOld Bay Seasoning
1⁄2 teaspoonColeman's English Dry Mustard
1 pinchfreshly ground pepper
- Combine crab, egg, mayo, crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Form into balls using a 1/3-cup measure.
- Gently roll the balls in panko and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Gently pan-fry on medium high for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemons and your favorite sauce.