Dark Chocolate Sesame Haystacks
1bag Dark chocolate chips
1⁄2 cupMaika`i Smooth Honey & Macadamia Nut Peanut Butter
1bag Maika`i Sesame Sticks
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15-second increments and stir until the chocolate chips have melted completely.
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate and blend well together with a rubber spatula.
- Add in the sesame sticks and toss with a rubber spatula until the sticks are completely covered with the chocolate mixture.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the mixture onto the parchment paper to form little haystacks.
- Optional: Sprinkle sesame seeds onto each haystack.
- Chill for about 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.